Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog Saturation versus Proscrastination

I have to admit that I am currently at a point where I am not that enthused about updating my blog. I mean I do keep thinking that I should, I should, but then laziness overtakes me and I keep putting it off. The good news however is that I have not been neglecting my exercise. I have been exercising, doing cardio mostly and not enough of strength training since my last update, but then I suppose cardio is good. Did I tell you about my latest craze? Running lists. It's a great way to keep your running pace especially if your gym does not play the best music. I have downloaded some and am using it but I cannot wait to download some more- after all variety is the spice of exercise.

Well anyway, I think I am going to lay low for a while. Perhaps this whole saturation thing is just a phase and I will get over it. No, this is not a way of chickening out of my exercise. I will continue to keep it up.

Till then, ciao.

No comments: