Monday, April 16, 2007

Back in the game!

Yes, I am back and trying to be more regular- no, not with my exercise because I have that in control now, but with my blogging. It's been a while since I last posted something and like I said then, I have just not been motivated to write in my blog.

Meanwhile what I have been doing? Well, I have been going to the gym, running on the treadmill, getting out of the conjested city and driving down to the coast or up the hills. Just last weekend I climbed the famous Sigiriya rock. It was beautiful and good exercise on top of everything. And when I have not been getting out of the city, I have just been at home- spending time with my beau, doing some reading and tanning by the pool.

Well this is my first one in a long time so I will keep it short. Promise there will be more next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exercise is a beautiful thing;) I love to keep a record of my favourite locations. You can always do a search for some fantastic trails in your location. Keep the balance.