Thursday, November 23, 2006

Slow and steady.. way to go???


It's been exactly 3 weeks since my first session at the gym and I can happily say that I am seeing the changes.. but... my butt is still big and so are some other bits of my body but on the whole I have been going down... see, this really goes to show that if you persist at something then eventually you are on the winning streak... i have been an obedient gymmer.. have been trying my best to make it there at least 4 to 5 times a week and so far I am happy to say that I am successful.. and last weekend when I did not manage to go and when I was having a good time in a beautiful house in Galle, I still swam a km and felt very proud of myself.. and I am one of those people who firmly believes in endorphins because I get such a high when I exercise.. and its the best feeling in the world.

And this week I did make it there on Monday and spent over an hour there yesterday and am planning another stint today.. so I am well on my way to a new body and a new year.

Should try to keep this more regular ei.. so will try and drop by tomorrow.. till then ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
It is so good to know you are keeping up the effort to keep fit, great , hope to see you soon and happy new year