Thursday, September 14, 2006

The tale of my Nikes

I gotta blog this because my Nike.. the rubber at the back, the sole, is coming off... now would you not call that dodgy? I think it is and in fact I am not even sure its a real Nike anymore... i am dubious, very very dubious.. And its less than a year old and I have not run half as much as I have in any of my other running shoes and the shoe does not look worn out on the outside.. its just the sole which is why I am inclined to say there is something very wrong with this whole thing... so this is another set back in my running.. hmm now it almost seems like I am looking for excuses not to run huh.. no no its totally not the case.. am very much into it and it is really the only way I can stay fit... so gotta get back to him somehow.... but until I can find a good pair of running shoes, I think I will just have to stick with the badminton to try and burn off those calories.

So two hours of badminton is on the cards today... sounds good ei!

No comments: